With superior capacity, sturdy construction and high durability, the offered Commercial Steel Water Tanks are known to amongst the finest that are available in the market. Manufactured by some of our highly reputed vendors, inset compliance with the industry norms, their quality never deteriorates. Further, the offered product is marked at the best rate possible.
DWS Water Systems are simple, sustainable and affordable It is made of three key components, which make DWS Water Tanks easy to transport, easy to construct and easy to maintain, which makes the proposition superior to all solutions available in the market.
DWS Systems: 3 + 1 parts.
1. Silo: Our standard silo is made from high quality galvanized steel. Suitable for even most extreme weather conditions like deserts, coastal areas etc., The extra corrosion protection enables longer life & durability.
2. Protection sheets: Made from PP Geotextiles, liners are specially designed to last long.
3. Liner: We use Aquatex Liners of 0.75mm or 1.0mm. This liner is known for its high UV and chemical resistance.
Modular steel tanks from The Netherlands are the easy to install yet extremely strong and durable steel tanks, can be raised on a simple platform and can be shifted with ease, these tanks can be used to store potable water too and a 5 lac litre tank can be installed in a day or two.
The problem with water scarcity is not the lack of rainfall, but the lack of consistent rainfall throughout the year. The challenge is to store the rainwater when it falls and keep it in a good condition, so that it can be used for drinking, irrigation, construction or any other purpose. DWS Tanks are the right alternative to RCC, plastic tanks , or any other storage systems.
Our Water systems are simple, sustainable and affordable. It is basically made of three components, which makes it easy to transport, easy to construct and easy to maintain. This makes our system superior to all solutions available in the market.
The three important components of DWS Tanks-:
1) Outer steel body Aquatex Liner certified to with zinc alu coating.
2) Protective Geotextile for wall and bottom
3) FPP Store Potable Water
Basic work that needs to be done from the clients end-:
Foundation ring for placing the tank, Inlet and Outlet Pipes.
1. Drinking water
2. Safety Tank
3. Process water
4. Boiler Feed water
5. RO water (Raw Water & Permeate)
6. Rain water
7. Treated / Un treated effluent ( subject to specification)
8. Chemicals (List available with us)
9. Water for Agriculture / Horticulture/ Floriculture use
10. Any other specific requirement
1.Outer Body Zinc Alu Coat
1 Regarding tanks used underground please note the image it is used in the Basement and not exactly underground.
2. Protective Geotextile For Wall and Bottom
3. FPP Aquatex Liner certified to Store Potable Water
4. FPP Aquatex Liner certified to Store Potable Water
5. Potable Water Storage
6. Regarding tanks used underground please note the image it is used in the Basement and not exactly underground
7. Toyota Kirloskar DWSS
Jaypee Industrial Corporation commenced operations in the year 1978 as dealers in galvanised wires and it's products. Over the years keeping in mind our core principle of CUSTOMER FIRST , we have gained immense popularity among agriculturists and dealers in South India .
NO. 29, MALAVALLI RAMA RAO ROAD
CITY MARKET, BANGALORE - 560 002
PH: 080 - 4122 4510, 4151 8352